Can I add page number to the merged PDF file?
from PDFs without page number. Below steps will show you how to do this:
1. Start A-PDF Merger and click "Add" button to add PDF files to the list, or you can click "File" to add a directory;
2. Click "Tools" and the "Options" window will pop up;
3. Select "Page Number" and enable "Add page number to output file", define page number parameter such as "Page Begin", "Page End", number type, font, color and position;
4. Click "Merge" to output PDF file.
- A-PDF Merger Command Line - A command line tool to combine image and PDF files into one PDF.
- A-PDF Publisher to PDF - batch convert Microsoft Publisher 2000, 2003, 2007 (.pub) into professional-quality documents in the PDF file format
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.