Can I add YouTube video to my flip book?
offers "Edit Page" setting that allows you to edit the flipping pages with rich multimedia. You can add links, audio, flash and even YouTube video.
1. Launch A-PDF to Flipbook Pro and import PDF;
2. Customize the book with a series of configurable settings based on selected template;
3. Click "Edit Pages" on the top menu toolbar to enter into "Page Editing" interface;
4. Select the page where you want to add YouTube video, click "Add YouTube Video" and click on the page, define window proportion, Video ID, Video Parameters and action settings;
5. Click "File" to save setting and exit, apply change and choose output type to publish flipbook with YouTube video embedded.
- A-PDF To Video - Convert PDF Pages (ebook) into video file (MPEG, WMV and AVI) ,EXE, SCR, CD, DVD
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.