Can I choose my own language for the flash flip book?
1. Find out the language setting on the left setting panel and click on "Language" (or you can click "Options" on the top toolbar, choose "Flash Language"), then the language setting window will pop up;
2. Choose "Italian" by click on the square;
3. Click "OK-->Apply Change", and the flash language will show in Italian.
If this program doesn't includes the language you want, you can create a new language.
1. Click "Create a new language" and name your language version (i.e. Spanish);
2. Select a language from the built-in ones as the comparison language, double click the description of the button on label or labeled panel rewrite the content in Spanish according to content of label panel;
3. After redefining all the content, click "OK" and the new language will be ready for use.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.