Can I insert a song as background sound for the flip book?
(free download here) to insert sound file (*.mp3) as background music.
1. Start the program and import PDF;
2. Find "Sound Settings" in the configurable setting panel;
3. Choose "Enable" for the sound;
4. Select sound file (*.mp3) from your sound list;
5. Set sound loops for the music (set "-1" to play background music all the time);
6. Customize book settings, apply change and output the flip book.
And after the flip book is published, you and your readers can enjoy the background music. You can turn on or off the background by clicking the "Sound On/Off" button.
Besides, A-PDF to Flipbook Pro enables you to add audio to the flipping pages, to see how it works you can go to: edit page with multimedia.
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.