Can I move the PDF attachment to a defined directory after sending e-mail?
and manage attached PDF files after they are sent out. You can move the PDFs to a directory you
1. Open the program and add file or a folder;
2. Select or add or edit a rule to send email;
3. Click "Settings" button and choose "Send Settings". Enable "Move PDF file to below directory" and choose a path folder;
4. Email or email selected PDF files.
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.