Can I split PDF file with nonstandard page size?
The page size list of A-PDF Size Page Split includes almost all the standard page size: Letter, Legal, Junior Legal, Ledger, Tabloid, A0~A10, B0~B10 and C0~C10. If you can find your PDF page size in the list, you can customize the page size value.
1. Add PDF document(s) or add a folder of PDF files;
2. Define output settings: Name pattern and output folder;
3. Click "Setting" button to enter into page size settings interface, click "Add" button to define "Size Name" and size value (such as 6.5''x9''). Click "OK" to add new page size to the list;
4. Click "Split Selected" or "Split All" to split PDF into 3 different files, each of which is made up of same size pages (6.5''x9'', 7''x10.12'' and 4.6''x8.85'').
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.