Create New Bookmark for Flash Flip Catalog on Mac OS
I know how to convert PDF to flipbook in four steps with A-PDF FlipBook for Mac. But now I would like to make the table of content show on flipbook as well. Is there a really easy way to create flash flip book from PDF with table of contents on Mac?
Of course with A-PDF to FlipBook for Mac, you can create gorgeous flipping catalog with table of content. It not only can guide your users to start reading flipping book quickly but also can help you continue reading after the last time. For one thing, convert PDF to flash book with four simples; for the other thing, the book mark is not complicated to add at all. Then in the FAQ, you will know the quick way to build new bookmark for the flip catalog in minutes on Mac OS. Step1: Import new files. Download and run the program and then import PDF file to continue editing.
Step2: Move to "Bookmark". Turn to the page you need and then click "add" button to create new book mark. Step3: Table of Content Settings. You can add child for the bookmark or change the order of the book marks as well as delete it.
Step4: View Table of Content. Click "Apply Change" to refresh flipping book and then click table of content icon on tool bar to check the book mark.
- A-PDF to Flipbook - Turn PDF files into stunning flash book with realistic page flipping effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
- A-PDF FlipBOOK Maker - Convert PDF to online ebook, flash page flip brochures, christmas flipbook magazine, wedding page flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.