Effect of N-up Mode:
If you're having trouble choosing a N-up Mode from "A/B", "A/B(Duplex Mode)" and "Split" while using A-PDF N-up Page, the follow pictures explains the result of three modes based on 4-up.
- A/B Mode: Put pages in order;
- A/B(Duplex Mode): Put first four odd pages in the first sheet, then first four even pages in the second sheet, and so forth;
- Split Mode: Split all pages in half, then put first half in upper half page, the other half in lower half page.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.