How do you add attachments to PPT flash file?
- Click "Import->From PPT" to add PowerPoint file, you can also insert images between the slides;
- Set Flash effects, click "Attachment->Add" to choose file from your computer or input link to connect;
- Click "Publish" to output slides with defined flash effects (you can click "Preview" to view the applied effect before outputting).
You will get a single folder (contains HTML file, SWF file and a files folder) under your defined path, open it to view the HTML flash file.
In the output flash interface, there is a "ATTACHMENTS" button, click it to view your linked file.
If you want to know how to upload your create flash file to your website, please view details here.
- A-PDF Flip Powerpoint - Create professional flash flip Books from PowerPoint slides or scanner with the "page turning" effect
- A-PDF PPT To Video - convert PowerPoint presentations (PPTs) to popular video formats such as AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2, H.264, and WMV etc.
- A-PDF PPT To EXE - Convert PPT file to professional EXE file or screensaver file, or video file such as AVI, WMV,MPEG.
- A-PDF Flash PowerPoint - Convert PowerPoint slides to animated & interactive Flash movies
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.