How to add brand info to Page Flip book?
I want to make a brand and professional flipbook. While design flipbook with Handy template, I noticed that there is a logo sign on the top of template. Can I change it to my Logo image? Please give me some ideas. Other methods to add the brand info will be OK.
There are three methods to brand your company info to flipbook if using A-PDF Flip Book Maker (free download here). The most simple is to set company image as flipbook background. Secondly, you can write "About" information to software such as news, author and contact info. Another is to change the original Logo. 1. Background image Open The Display Settings->Background Config->Background Image File to choose your image, and then click "Apply Change";
2. AboutIn About Config, enable show "About" button and write the contact info text (company info, author, contact info, news);
3. LogoChange the original Logo and URL to your own.
- A-PDF InfoPath to PDF - batch convert Microsoft InfoPath 2003, 2007 (.xsn, .xml) into professional-quality documents in the PDF file
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
- A-PDF Scan and Split - batch scan large volumes, unrelated documents and then create multiple PDF files separated base on blank page or barcode page
- A-PDF Creator - Create professional quality PDF documents by simply "Print" in any Microsoft Windows application.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.