How to convert MS Word Documents to page flip books or flash magazines?
Documents (*.doc and *.docx), this flipping book creator allows you to convert OpenOffice files (*.odt, *.odp, *.ods, *.odg and *.odb) to appealing animation flip books.
See how it works:
1. Start the program and click "Import Office" button to select file;
2. In the importing window, click "Browse" to choose file type (MS Word or OpenOffice document) and import the file you want to convert;
3. Choose template and define custom settings, apply change;
4. Click "Convert to Flipping Book" and choose output type to publish flash flip publication.
PS: You can customize a table of contents (also named bookmark within the program) for the flip book so others can view the content they want more easily.
- A-PDF Flip Powerpoint - Create professional flash flip Books from PowerPoint slides or scanner with the "page turning" effect
- A-PDF to Flipbook - Turn PDF files into stunning flash book with realistic page flipping effect
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.