How to Delete or Edit Pages of Flipping Books?
No matter you want to modify the flipping book by adding new contents or deleting any pages in Edit Page Interface of A-PDF FlipBook Maker.
You just need to follow the steps after sign in and go to Edit Page interface:
Press adding page button on the left of the interface;
1. Click any buttons on the frame to add items;
2. Stretch to make the box to add items to existed pages;
3. Flexible set options for each item you have added to pages;
4. Delete any pages you think useless for your whole flipping book;
5. Save and exit the software after all modification and you can previewing the book in browser.
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Merger Command Line - A command line tool to combine image and PDF files into one PDF.
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
- A-PDF Page Turner - Convert PDF files to flash books with page flipping effect both online and offline.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.