How to Enable Copy/Paste on PDF file?
Option 1: Use A-PDF Restrictions RemoverA-PDF Password Security (free download here) with one step: Right click the PDF file in explorer, and select "Remove Restrictions" or "Remove Restrictions and Save as" on the menu poped up.
- Select the option "Single PDF Document Security" and push the button "Next >"
- Click "Browse…" button to open a PDF file will be eenabled copy/paste
- Check "Enable Copying of content", and click "Save" or "Save as ..." button to allow copying permission in the PDF file
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the product and understanding of how easy to use it!
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.