How to merge odd pages and reversed even pages together?
If you have a book scanned into two PDF files which contain a single side separately, how to merge these two PDFs as a whole?
The tutorial below explains how to settle this problem with A-PDF Merger (free download here):
One book scans into two PDF files:
- Add files to be merged by clicking "File\Add" to put two PDF files to the list;
- Specify Merge Method for selected file: Odd pages side—"Mix alternate pages" with "Every page 1"; Even reversed pages side—"Mix alternate pages Reversed" with "Every page 1";
- Click "File\Merge" to specify output folder and name for merged file, then you will get combined PDF in correct order:
Or view video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.