How to present your PPT files online with transitions?
Just easy as 1,2,3:
- Click "Import->From PPT" to add PowerPoint file, you can also insert images between the slides;
- Set Flash effects, you can add audio for each slide, transition effects, edit text or graphics on pages, add description and attachments, set logo images;
- Click "Publish" to output slides with defined flash effects (you can click "Preview" to view the applied effect before outputting).
You will get a single folder (contains HTML file, SWF file and a files folder) under your defined path, open it to view the HTML flash file.
If you want to know how to upload your create flash file to your website, please view details here.
- A-PDF Flip Powerpoint - Create professional flash flip Books from PowerPoint slides or scanner with the "page turning" effect
- A-PDF PPT To EXE - Convert PPT file to professional EXE file or screensaver file, or video file such as AVI, WMV,MPEG.
- A-PDF Flash PowerPoint - Convert PowerPoint slides to animated & interactive Flash movies
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.