How to turn page with mouse wheel in the flip book?
(free download here) to enable "Mouse Wheel" function, and then you can turn page by sliding
mouse wheel easily.
1. Launch the program and import PDF file;
2. Choose a template for the flip book and customize the flip book with various configurable settings;
3. In the custom settings, find out "Mouse Wheel to Turn Page" setting and choose "Yes", apply change;
4. Click "Convert to Flipping Book" icon and choose output format to publish flip book.
After you output the flip book, you can turn page by sliding mouse wheel instead of clicking page control buttons or dragging page corner.
- A-PDF to Flipbook for Mac - Publish interactive page turning book on Mac OS
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro for Mac - Embed video, flash, audio, images and links to the virtual flip book
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.