Is there a way to display photo slideshow while viewing the flip book?
1. Start the program and import PDF file;
2. Click "Edit Pages" to enter into page editing interface;
3. Click "Add Image" or "Add Button", click on the area you want, then a square will show up;
4. Select an image and click "Action Options";
5. Choose mouse action and "Photo Slideshow";
6. Click "Add Image" and select images you want to display, click "OK";
7. Define proportion for the flash slideshow;
8. Save and exit, choose output type to publish flip book.
With just a click, the images slideshow will display in a pop-up flash window.
- A-PDF to Flipbook Pro - Convert PDF to 3D flash flip book with embedded multimedia
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.