Use Flash Flipping Book Software to add annotations into flip pages?
To add annotations into flash flipbook, you may use A-PDF to Flipbook Pro
Here are steps in detail to add annotations:
Step1: Open A-PDF to Flipbook Pro, and then import PDF from your computer for conversion;
Step2: Click "Edit Pages" button in top toolbar panel to enter into "Flip Page Editor" interface;
Step3: Click “Select Text Displayer to Insert” button to draw a shade area on flip page;
Step4: Set “Text Properties”
- 1. Select Action Options;
- 2. Select Text Type on the list;
- 3. Define Font, Font Color and Font Size;
- 4. Input text content.
- A-PDF to Black/White - Convert the images to monochrome or grayscale in PDF files directly
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
- A-PDF Screen Video Capture - Capture PC desktop activities into standard WMV,MPEG or AVI video files.
- A-PDF to Flipbook for iPad - Publish amazing flash flipping edition that can be viewed on iPad
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.