Free software to extract text content from PDF documents.
What's the best tool to extract text content from PDF documents freely?
You can use A-PDF Text Extractor (free download here) to extract text content from PDF documents with only four steps:
- Add PDF Documents: Click "Open" to add files, or drag the PDF files to the list directly;
- Choose "Option" to set Page Range, Extract Type etc;
- Click "Extract text" to define output folder and name for extracted text.
- A-PDF Image Extractor - Extract images from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Text Extractor Command line - A command line tool to convert PDF files to text.
- A-PDF Text Replace - batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.