How can I cut portable PDF files with barcode which can be recognized?
Can anyone tell me how to cut portable PDF files with barcode which can be recognized?
You can use A-PDF Scan and Split (free download here) to cut portable PDF files with barcode which can be recognized:
- Select "Split PDF" then click "Next >" to select "Split by Barcode Page";
- Click "Setting" to make sure the existing barcode can be recognized, then add PDF documents for splitting, define Output Folder and Name for split PDF files;
- Click "Start" to split into smaller files.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Any scanner to form divided PDFs
- Cut PDFs by blank sheets then delete them
- Scan paper into split PDF files
- Hp scan files to separated PDFs
- Scan paper into multiple PDF files
- Split scanned PDF by blank or barcode page
- Use command line to split PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
- A-PDF Manual Split - you split your PDF documents into pieces by hand
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.