How can I edit a scanned PDF document in computer?
Can anybody tell me a program I can use toedit a scanned PDF document in computer?
You can use A-PDF OCR (free download here) to scan and edit a scanned PDF document in computer.
Convert images contain scan files to PDF
Unlock secured PDF
Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
Protect a PDF File with password
Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
Convert Image to PDF
How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4:
- Open PDF: choose scanned PDF file from your computer;
- OCR: choose "Language" and then click "OCR all Pages", the ocr text will be displayed fast;
- Edit: click "OCR Text", then you can edit directly with comparing to the PDF page (you can easy edit use Compare Interface);
- Save: click "save text file" in the edit box to output edited text.
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Optimizer - batch optimize your scanned PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.