How do you scan a book into editable text file?
Have you encoutered such situation before: you want to scan a paper book into digital text file with editable functionality, how to easy accomplish your requirement?
To scan a book into editable text, use A-PDF OCR (free download here).
Convert images contain scan files to PDF
Unlock secured PDF
Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
Protect a PDF File with password
Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
Convert Image to PDF
How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
Follow the steps below:
- Scan File: click "File->Scan->Select scanner and scan", then scanned file will be listed as thumbnails;
- OCR: choose "Language" and then click "OCR all Pages";
- Save: click "OCR and Save" to output ocr text (you can edit the OCR Text manually before saving).
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.