How to auto back up files to network for later restore?
- Click "New" to enter into New Backup Wizard interface, define Backup Task name and choose "Network" as backup destination, then choose Network path, define User name and password, Test and then click "Next";
- Click "Add Folder" to define what do you want to backup, you can check Filters to filtering some kinds of files, click "Next";
- Choose "Full Backup" or "Differential Backup", then define when do you want to backup, manually or automatically, how often, at last, click "Save".
If you restore your files with some history data, just click "Restore" to recover the files directly with stored files in your network folders.
- A-PDF Paper Manager Lite - Manage your paper documents with ease, also easy for scanning, organizing, and sharing all your documents.
- A-PDF Backup Master - Backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.