How to change sequence of PDFs which to be numbered with continuous figure?
A-PDF Number Pro can number PDF pages with features including setting prefix and suffix for page number, setting page range for processing, defining start and stop page counts for page groups etc.
Free Download and install A-PDF Number Pro , the tutorial below shows how to add customized page numbers to many PDF files simultaneously:
- Add PDF documents: select "File->Add File" or "File->Add Folder", or click icon on panel, even you can drag the files to the list directly;
- Number settings:
Define Text Properties, Format, Margins, Position in margins in for output page numbers in "Basic";
Or click "Advanced" for setting page range of processing, defining start and stop page counts for page groups, specifying opacity or rotation of text effect etc.(You can set continuous page number for batch of PDF files in "Special Config" setting);
- Select "Edit->Number…" or "Edit->Number and save as…", or click icon on the panel directly to define output folder for saving number added files.
This image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Number - Add/create page number in PDF pages
- A-PDF Label - Batch add formatted dynamic Label fields (mailing label) such as Name, Address, City to custom PDF templates (such as in form letters, on envelopes, business card, name badge and so on) for printing, The Label fields lists information come from a spreadsheet in MS Excel file
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.