How to create backup copies to restore at a later date?
Is there or cheap software helping to create backup copies to restore at a later date?
You can use A-PDF Backup Master (free download here) to create backup copies to restore at a later date:
- Click "New" to enter into New Backup Wizard interface, define Backup Task name and where do you want to save backup files, Local, Network or FTP, then click "Next";
- Click "Add Folder" to define what do you want to backup, you can check Filters to filtering some kinds of files, click "Next";
- Choose "Full Backup" or "Differential Backup", then define when do you want to backup, manually or automatically, how often, at last, click "Save".
If you encounter an accidental data loss sometime, just click "Restore" to recover your files directly.
- A-PDF Paper Manager Lite - Manage your paper documents with ease, also easy for scanning, organizing, and sharing all your documents.
- A-PDF Backup Master - Backup program for Windows that protects your data from partial or total loss.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.