How to divide a PDF into smaller parts named in specific pattern?
Is there a program out there that will divide a PDF into smaller parts named in specific pattern?
You can use A-PDF Split (free download here) to divide a PDF into smaller parts named in specific pattern with only four steps:
- Select file by Browse or you can also use Drag and Drop to add a PDF file
- Select range and split method: Split by every defined pages; Extract pages; Remove pages; Collating every defined pages or Advanced define
- Choose a Name Pattern for output files, and you can also do other settings as Output folder and detailed settings as Properties, Sequence
- Click "Split" to complete the operation
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Cut PDF with splitting every 3 pages
- Cut PDF with method saved for later use
- Break large PDF for easy handing
- Connect discontinuous pages by splitting
- Custom methods for cutting PDFs
- Cut a PDF and save breaked files in default folder
- Manul define names for split PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
- A-PDF Content Splitter - Split PDF files based on content
- A-PDF Split Command Line - A command line tool to split PDF file into separate pdf files.
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
- A-PDF Manual Split - you split your PDF documents into pieces by hand
- A-PDF Scan and Split - batch scan large volumes, unrelated documents and then create multiple PDF files separated base on blank page or barcode page
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.