How to edit scanned pages into TXT file?
This program will help you to extract text from your PDF or scanned files quickly and exactly. You can edit extracted content with the same tool and then store modified text into TXT format.
The steps easy as 1, 2, 3 :
- Add File: add scanned file which to be extracted from your computer;
- OCR: choose "Language" and then click "OCR all Pages";
(You can edit the extracted text directly in OCR Text or OCR Rich Text panel as below shows, then click Save button after editing.)
- Save: click "OCR and Save" to output extracted and edited content to TXT format (you can also save as ZIP file):
View video tutorial here:
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Scan Paper - Scan and organize paper in PDF format, use thumbnails and metadata to filter, secure, send scanned documents.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.