How to extract useful data from database for labeling?
If you don't want to put all data into PDF files, or you only want to extract useful information from Excel database, then this tutorial is for you.
- Free Download and open A-PDF Label (PDF mail merge) ;
- Click the "Open excel file" icon to open a excel file as datasource to be labeled;
- Input your wanted data type name in SQL Box, for example " select Name, City, Address, Phone from [Sheet1$]", if you just want to extract Name and Address data, you can input " select Name, Address from [Sheet1$]";
- Select a Rule for Labeling: Click the "+" icon and custom a rule step by step(a label rule defines labels content based on a PDF template) and then save;
- Click the "Label and Create as PDF" icon to form PDFs with labels.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF Excel to PDF - Batch convert MS Excel file into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Data Extractor - Batch extract certain text information within the PDF to XLS, CSV or XML format.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.