How to rename PDF with part of original name?
How would you take out part of a filename so to just leave just one part example change "Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse 01 - Dead Until Dark" to just "Dead Until Dark"?
A-PDF Rename (free download here) provides advanced rename method for users to take part of original name easily.
- Add PDF Documents: select "File->Add PDF Document";
- Choose "Rename Method->Advanced", then input script as follows:
- Click "Preview", you will see the new name listed as the below image shows, then click "Rename" at last.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Rename and change properties together
- Change part of many PDF filenames
- Auto-rename PDFs with series numbers
- Append date to PDF filenames
- Rename PDF files with metadata
- Rename PDFs with saving original files
- Custom new filenames using script
- Rename PDF files by extracting content
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Text Replace - batch replace, change or delete multiples text in Acrobat PDF files automatically
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.