How to sort PDF files based on content with ease?
What program is the easiest to use to sort PDF files based on content?
You can use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to sort PDF files based on content with ease.
Just follow the steps below:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add Folder" to add a directory of PDF files into the preview list;
- Click "Action->Add dest directories", then click "Add" to define Caption and Directory for sorting files;
- Click the first file, view content from right-side box, then choose corresponded folder icon for moving at once. You will find the file in your defined directory, then move the rest files with the same easy clicks.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- View PDFs in a same window
- Preview and organize PDFs
- Manage, delete and rename PDF on content
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Check PDF content then rename and move
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.