Which auto-email tool supports check spelling?
This program can help you to auto send emails with extract email addresses from Excel sheets. It also points out your misspelled words.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Excel file which lists email addresses;
- Set Email Subject and Email Body, it will line out misspelled words automatically;
- Click "Setting" button to define watermark, security (for PDF attachments) or Email Server, and save all settings;
- Click "Batch Send Mail" button to batch send out emails immediately.
This Image tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Extract data from Excel for batch mailing
- Protect PDF attachments while batch sending
- Auto send Email based on Excel list
- Auto produce and send multi emails with attachments
- Add unique watermarks to PDF for auto sending
- Use Excel to send emails automatically
- Enable Outlook 2010 auto send ecards
- Email and attach unique stamped PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF AutoMail - Bulk email software for automatically send PDF documents which contain recipient email addresses.
- A-PDF Mailer - Batch email sender allows you to send PDF files with dynamic watermark to multiple recipients
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.