Can I convert printable files to PDF with opening in Full Screen?
Is there or cheap software to convert printable files to PDF documents while opening in Full Screen?
You can use A-PDF Creator (free download here) to convert printable files to PDF documents while opening in Full Screen with only three steps:
- Open the document which to be printed and select File\Print
- Select "A-PDF Creator" printer driver and click OK, then click "More..." and choose "Viewer" then select your desired viewer type "Full Screen" in "Window Option", you can also do other settings such as Watermark, Properties, Page Number etc.
- Choose a output directory and input File Name or use default name then click "Save" to complete the PDF creation
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Convert MS to PDF with add Security
- Auto save PDF files converted from HTML
- Produce PDF from any printable file
- Create PDF from MS Windows applications
- Change Windows files to PDF with open interface specified
- Auto run another program after converting MS to PDF
- Create polished PDF from MS files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Password Security - Change password security of existing Acrobat PDF files
- A-PDF Watermark - Add image and text watermarks to a batch of Acrobat PDF documents
- A-PDF INFO Changer - Change the PDF file properties, include author, title, subject, keywords
- A-PDF Office to PDF - Batch convert MS Office file into professional-quality PDF documents.
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.