Can I create reduced-size versions for multiple PDF files?
Which program somebody can recommend me to use to create reduced-size versions for multiple PDF files?
You can use A-PDF Thumbnailer (free download here) to create reduced-size versions for multiple PDF files with only 3 steps:
- Add PDF files: click "Add" or "Add Folder" to add folders of PDF files include sub-folders directly, even you can drag the PDF file to the list box;
- Settings on Thumbnail: click "Settings->Thumbnail" to define thumbnail size, border, quality, which page to be created as thumbnail, then click "OK" to save these settings;
- Generate: click the icon of "Generate", choose Output Mode "Generate thumbnails images only" and select an output folder, click "Generate" finally to create PDF thumbnails.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Produce PDF thumbnail galleries
- Batch create thumbnails
- Generate thumbnail images
- Create thumbnail images for preview
- Create thumbnails for significant pages
- Tool for recognizing and organizing many PDFs
- Create high quality thumbnails for PDF
- Make thumbnail contents viewable online
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF HTML to PDF - Batch convert HTML or URL into professional-quality PDF documents
- A-PDF Page Turner - Convert PDF files to flash books with page flipping effect both online and offline.
- A-PDF FlipBook Creator - Create Flash Flip Books with "page turning" effect from any kind of printable documents.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.