Can I merge multiple TIFF files to a single image?
The follow steps will show you how to do this with ease:
- Add TIFF: click "File->Add Files" or "File->Add Folder" to add tiff files to the list;
- Setting: you can change files merge sequence by clicking the icons for "Up" or "Down";
- Merge File: click "Action->Merge All" to define output folder and name for merged TIFF file.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Rearrange pages in TIFF images
- Split large multipage TIFF into single-page files
- Split TIFF with defining output Macro names
- Split TIFF into other formats images
- Merge or Split folders of TIFF with ease
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.