Can I OCR PDF content to rename without typing?
The smart tool helps you to rename PDF files with previewing content, and even provides you OCR tool to grab text from pages directly.
Easy as below shows:
- Add PDF Documents: click "Add PDF Document (from folder)" icon to add files to the list, it will show you Old Names;
- Preview: click some file, the page thumbnails will be shown on the right preview box, scale the pages to view content clearly;
- OCR: click "Select text and OCR" button, and draw grab area then click "OCR" icon, the text will be listed in the "Rename As" box;
- Rename: click "Rename" button, the extracted new name will be listed in file list of "Renamed", and you can rename the following files in the same way without inputting any word.
More Related Q&A
- View PDF content without Adobe Reader
- Simply preview multiple PDFs
- Preview multi PDFs in same interface
- Rename PDF in preview interface
- Rename use content without opening
- View and rename in Window/ Vista
- Metadata management for PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Rename - batch rename multiple PDF document based on content, metadata and file attributes(Size, Datetime) within PDF files. You can batch change or update multiple PDF files metadata (title, creator, producer, author, subject and keywords) as well as
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.