How can I collect text in PDFs and output with the format of XLS?
What is the best software program to collect text in PDFs and output with the format of XLS?
You can use A-PDF Data Extractor (free download here) to collect text in PDFs and output with the format of XLS:
- Add PDF Documents: Click "Add PDF File" to add files one by one, or choose "Add Folder" to add a folder of PDFs directly, even you can use Drag and Drop to add PDF files
- Select a Rule for Extraction: you can edit a new rule or import a saved rule
- Extract PDFs data based on selected rule: Click "Options" to set Output Method Option and select "*.xls" in Output Format, then click "Extract All" and choose a folder for output files to complete the operation
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Gather useful data from PDF fields
- Grab PDF data with matching requirements
- Capture data from formatted PDFs to spreadsheet
- Transform data in PDFs into editable files
- Generate XML based on data extracted from PDFs
- Catch data from many PDFs and put into a single CSV or XML
- Extract data from PDFs into Excel
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Text Extractor - Extract plain text from Adobe PDF files
- A-PDF Text Extractor Command line - A command line tool to convert PDF files to text.
- A-PDF Form Data Extractor - batch export PDF form data to CSV or XML file format
- A-PDF To Excel - extract and convert almost any PDF data (such as Invoice, Bank statement, Price list, inventory list. Etc…) to highly-editable Microsoft Excel document or CSV file format in several minutes.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.