How do you set label for PDF pages in toolbar?
- Click "Add File" to list your PDF file;
- Set label information in "Advanced->Label", check "Add Lables" and input "Label Prefix" such as "Chapter" or "Section";
- Click "Number and save as..." to output changed PDF in defined directory, you can view label in PDF Reader Toolbar as below picture shows:
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Auto number large connected PDF
- Insert pagination to imposed PDF files
- Insert Italic numbers into PDF pages
- Auto number various PDFs simultaneously
- Add upper Roman numbers to PDF pages
- Set pagenumber to different pages within PDFs
- Insert pagination to separated PDF files
- Number a folder of PDF documents at the same time
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.