How do you set number marks for PDF files?
This PDF number tool enables you to add not only page numbers, but also any text marks on your PDF pages, you can add headers or footers, or even your own designed text logo:
- Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" to add PDF documents to the list;
- Choose Text Properties and positions, define content you want to show on pages in "Format->Page format";
- Click "Number and save as..." to output text added PDF files.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Auto number large connected PDF
- Insert pagination to imposed PDF files
- Insert Italic numbers into PDF pages
- Auto number various PDFs simultaneously
- Add upper Roman numbers to PDF pages
- Set pagenumber to different pages within PDFs
- Insert pagination to separated PDF files
- Number a folder of PDF documents at the same time
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Number Pro - Batch add Page Number to Acrobat PDF documents, including prefix and suffix.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.