How do you view multiple PDF files in the same window?
What converter tool can you use to view multiple PDF files in the same window?
You can use A-PDF Preview and Move (free download here) to view multiple PDF files in the same window.
Just 2 steps as below shows:
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add Folder" to add all your PDF files to the preview list;
- Click the first file, and you will get page thumbnails on right side, and you can view page content at the same time.
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Sort PDF files based on content
- Preview and organize PDFs
- Manage, delete and rename PDF on content
- Delete PDF while viewing content
- Rearrange PDF with a single tool
- Check PDF content then rename and move
- Set folders to store different PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Preview and Rename - Preview PDF content easily, rename PDF based on content you previewed.
- A-PDF OCR - OCR scanned PDF paper books and documents into editable electronic text files fast and easily.
- A-PDF Preview and Move - Preview content for multiple PDF files, then OCR page content to rename and define dest folder to move.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.