How to combine 2 PDF texts into 1 parallel text?
First, merge the two file:
- Add PDF files: click "File->Add" to add files to be merged together, even you can use Drag and Drop to add PDF files directly;
- Set Merge Method: select "Action->Merge Method", choose "Mix alternate pages" for both files;
- Merge files: click "Action->Merge", choose a folder and input a File name for combined file.
This web tutorial will give you an overview to use Merger!
Then, form parallel page:
- Add File: click "File->Add PDF Document" to add merged PDF file to the list;
- Output Setting: choose "2 Up" method and "A/B" mode for imposing PDF file;
- N-up: click "Action->N-Page" to put two text into one parallel text.
This web tutorial will give you an overview to use this product!
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.