How to copy pages from one PDF file to another?
If you want to copy some pages from a PDF and then paste into another file, how can you complete juse within the same interface?
You can use A-PDF Page Master (free download here) to copy pages from one PDF file to another with below steps:
- Click "File->Open" to add PDF document which you want to copy pages from;
- Choose pages you want to copy, and right-click to select "Extract Pages", then click "Extract" to save as new PDF file;
- Click "File->Open" to add PDF document which you want to paste pages to;
- Click "File->Merge File..." to open your saved PDF, then you can reorder pages by various methods, drag, move, assemble, etc;
- Click "File->Save As" to save pages pasted PDF as a new file.
Two Image Tutorials
- Reorder PDF pages with cancel function
- Organize pages in PDF files
- Move pages to right order in PDFs
- Change page sequence of large PDF
- Clockwise rotate pages in PDF files
- Change page size in PDF documents
- Merge PDF files then resize pages
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Crop - crop or removes the white margins (space) of PDF pages
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
- A-PDF Page Master - Manage and organize PDF document pages, including edit, arrange, merge, extract etc.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.