How to create same size crop boxes and align them in pages?
If you want to crop pages into two or more sheets of page, A-PDF Page Crop will help you to draw same size boxes and align them in pages. Follow the steps:
- Free Download and open A-PDF Page Crop;
- Add File: click "File->Open" to add a PDF file, thumbnail pages will be listed;
- Add Crop Box: draw crop a box on one selected page, then click "Action->Copy" and "Action->Paste", or use hot keys directly;
- Align boxes in the page: click the icons for "Aligh Left/ Right/ Top/ Bottom", or "Set Equal Heights/ Widths";
- Apply: select page range or orientation to apply current crop settings to your selected pages;
- Crop: click "File->Crop and Save As" to define an output folder for the new file which has been cropped into same size smaller sheets.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.