How to crop single PDF pages into two or more smaller sheets?
With A-PDF Page Crop, you can not only remove margins from PDF pages, you can also crop pages into smaller sheets to fit the screen of small devices instead of zooming in operations. The tutorial shows how to settle this problem:
- Free Download and open A-PDF Page Crop;
- Add File: click "File->Open" to add a PDF file, thumbnail pages will be listed;
- Add Crop Box: draw crop boxes on one selected page, you can copy box, or draw other crop boxes manually, then align boxes in the page;
- Apply: select page range or orientation to apply current crop settings to your selected pages;
- Crop: click "File->Crop and Save As" to define an output folder for the new file which has been cropped into more sheets.
More Related Q&A
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF N-up Page - batch make creating N-up (2-up, 4-up) imposed PDF files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.