How to crop received PDF with letter size into A4 paper size for printing?
What software can I use to crop received PDF with letter size into A4 paper size for printing?
You can use A-PDF Page Crop (free download here) to crop received PDF with letter size into A4 paper size for printing with only 4 steps:
- Open a PDF file to crop
- Draw a crop box, drag the crop box on the page you want to remove margins, and specify the box size by dragging or inputting parameters of distance to the top and left borders
- Page Range Selection from two aspects: Pages and Orientation, then Apply
- Click the "Crop and Save As" icon and then define a path for new file which have been removed unwanted margins
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Rescale pages to fit the screen of small devices
- Remove blank margins
- Crop 1 page into 2 parts
- Clip pages using crop boxes
- Cut pages into small parts and remove margins meantime
- Crop pages and delete blank edges
- Get rid of white margins
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.