How to cut PDF documents into smaller pages with blank edges removed?
What is the best software for cutting PDF documents into smaller pages with blank edges removed?
You can use A-PDF Page Crop (free download here) to cut PDF documents into smaller pages with blank edges removed with only 4 steps:
- Open a PDF file to crop
- Draw a crop box, drag the crop box on the page you want to crop and remove edges, and specify the box size by dragging or inputting parameters of distance from the top, left, width and height of page borders ,you can also use copy and paste to build a new box and then use align tools to make boxes aligned
- Page Range Selection from two aspects: Pages and Orientation, then Apply
- Click the "Crop and Save As" icon and then define a path for new file which have been cropped into smaller pages with blank edges removed
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Rescale pages to fit the screen of small devices
- Crop page size from letter to A4
- Remove blank margins
- Crop 1 page into 2 parts
- Clip pages using crop boxes
- Cut pages into small parts and remove margins meantime
- Get rid of white margins
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Page Cut - break PDF document Pages into smaller pages
- A-PDF Page Size Split - batch split Acrobat PDF files into smaller PDF files based on page size.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.