How to define name pattern for split PDF files?
Using A-PDF Content Splitter to split large PDF files into smaller parts, the output files will be named in a same defined pattern. Further more, users can also take text from pages to name output files. The follow steps explains how to define name pattern use dynamic text in different pages:
- Free Download and open A-PDF Content Splitter ;
- Add PDF Documents: click "File->Add PDF Documents" or "File->Add a Directory" to add PDF files to the list;
- Select a Rule for splitting: click the icon of "Add rule";
- Open template, add text to Split Tag List, and choose text click "Add to Macro Tag List", define "Filename pattern" to use "Macro", save then select the rule;
- Defien Output directory: use original directory or alter another folder;
- Split PDFs using selected rule: select "Action->Split All" to split PDF file into names defined smaller files.
View video tutorial
Or view image tutorial with an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Batch split series PDF reports
- Split password protected PDF on content
- Split PDF pages on finding different text
- Cut PDF files when find text
- Split large PDF and then group small files
- Use two or more tags to split PDF
- Set spare text for splitting PDF
- Save rules automatically or manually for cutting PDF
- Auto split large PDF in background
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.