How to split large PDF files in background automatically?
Put your large PDF files which to be split on text in a specified folder, A-PDF Content Splitter will help you to split the files automatically in background:
- Free Download and open A-PDF Content Splitter ;
- Click the icon "Hot Directory Mode" to enter into the interface of "A-PDF Content Split Services";
- Set for Hot Directory Mode: click "Add", choose "Monitored Directory", "Output Directory", "Log File Directory";
- Select a Rule for splitting: use previous rule or edit a new rule by "Return to Batch Mode";
- Click the icon for "Start Services", then only if any PDF file written in the Monitored Directory, the file will be split into small parts based on the selected rule, and small files will be put into Output Directory, log reports also will be saved in Log File Directory at the same time.
View video tutorial
Or view image tutorial with an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Batch split series PDF reports
- Split password protected PDF on content
- Split PDF pages on finding different text
- Cut PDF files when find text
- Split large PDF and then group small files
- Use two or more tags to split PDF
- Set spare text for splitting PDF
- Save rules automatically or manually for cutting PDF
- Defien name pattern for split PDF on content
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
- A-PDF Size Splitter - Split any Acrobat PDF file or group of files into smaller-sized pdf files
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.