How to prevent printing or copying PDF documents?
Is there any easy way to really prevent printing or copying PDF documents?
You can use A-PDF Password Security (free download here) to prevent printing or copying PDF documents with only four steps:
- Select a mode (Single or Batch) to set security then click "Next >"
- Add PDFs by browsing or Drag and Drop
- Set Security Method: choose "Require a password to open the document" and "Use a password to restrict permissions", then set "None" in both "Print Allowed" and "Changes Allowed", you can also Add Properties, Add Expiry Date, and "Options" for General and Password Pool settings
- Click "Save" or "Save as..." to complete the encryption
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
More Related Q&A
- Protect PDFs by setting expiration
- Make PDFs secure quickly
- Lock a folder of PDFs simply
- Disable operation on PDFs after expiration
- Form PDFs with limitation
- Secure PDF files in background
- Define security method for multiple PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover - Remove password and restrictions of PDF files
- A-PDF Restrictions Remover Command Line - A command line tool to remove PDF restrictions and password.
- A-PDF Password Security Service - Monitor folders for changing PDF password security
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.