How to print two PDF pages side-by-side on each sheet of paper?
What is a good tool to print two PDF pages side-by-side on each sheet of paper?
You can use A-PDF N-up Page (PDF imposition) (free download here) to print two PDF pages side-by-side on each sheet of paper with only 3 steps:
- Click the "Add File" icon to add a PDF file to be imposed
- Click the "N-up Page Settings" options to set N-up Page Method (2 up and A/B Mode) for imposing PDF
- Click the "N-UP Page…" icon to print two PDF pages side-by-side on each sheet of paper.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure and you will handle this tool with ease!
More Related Q&A
- Change PDF files into 2-up or 4-up
- Save 2 or 4 pages as 1 page to shrink paper cost
- Impose PDF pages into 2 or more flat
- Only convert even PDF pages to 4-up layout
- Convert PDF files into 2-up layout
- Impose multiple PDF pages to booklet layout
- Impose PDF files and reduce filesizes
- Cut 75% paper cost by 4-up PDF files
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Print passwords protected PDF files
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Merger - Combine two or more image files or Acrobat PDF files into a single PDF document
- A-PDF Split - Split any Acrobat PDF file into separate pdf files base on page, bookmark and more
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.