What for browsing and managing PDF files with supporting hot keys?
- Select a folder in default directory for saving converted files, you can also change the Root path by "File\Options\Root path"
- Click the icon "Scan" to convert scan paper or images to PDF documents: Firstly, "Scan Paper" or "Add images" which will be listed below as thumbnails or titles; Secondly, "Settings" for output files as Transforms, Page Setting, Viewer, etc; Lastly, click "Save to PDF" for saving converted PDF in selected folder
- Manage converted PDF files with hot keys: Extensive PDF search & filter; Copy(Ctrl+C) or Paste(Ctrl+V) PDF files; Select All files(Ctrl+A); Batch list and edit properties(Ctrl+P),etc.
This web tutorial will give you an overview of the procedure how easy to use this product!
Or view video tutorial here:
More Related Q&A
- Delete black edge of scanned file then convert to PDF
- Shift image size for converting to PDF
- Alter properties of scanned files while converting to PDF
- Drag images to change into PDF
- Save landscape scanned files as portrait PDFs
- Straight scanned images to PDF files
- Set margins for converted PDFs
- Convert images contain scan files to PDF
- Unlock secured PDF
- Secure PDF with passwords or restrictions
- Protect a PDF File with password
- Scan to PDF and mail it subsequently
- Remove restrictions from encrypted PDF
- Convert scan files to Acrobat PDF
- Protect PDF files or remove restrictions
- Convert Image to PDF
- How to Extract JPEG Image File from PDF files
- A-PDF Image to PDF - Convert photos, drawings, scans and faxes into PDF documents
- A-PDF Batch Print - Print multiple word, pdf, excel documents and more.
- A-PDF Explorer - Manage, organize and filter PDF files, batch process on PDFs as add security, set initial view, extract text and image etc.
- A-PDF Creator - Create professional quality PDF documents by simply "Print" in any Microsoft Windows application.
We always like improving our products based on your suggestions. Please send your feedback (or ask questions) to us in the contact page.